728x90 AdSpace

14/10/2014

PES 2014 PS3 Option File Update v3.2

PES 2014 PS3 Option File Update v3.2


PES 2014 PS3 Paul’s Option File Update v3.2 Bles-Blus-Blas

Features : Leagues/Cups All unlicensed leagues and cups have been renamed and have emblems added. Some look a bit pixilated, but I will fix them up in future updates. Premier League All team names have been corrected and emblems added. All teams have Home, Away…






Transfers
As many transfers as I could possibly do have been done, this included creating 100’s of new players and I only wish I had time to create more. The updated list is here http://bit.ly/1ru37iK those transfers in bold text are done and those in regular text are not done. The main reason for this is that the player isn’t in the game and I didn’t have time to make them, but a few are due to the team already having 32 players.
Line Ups & Squad Numbers
Line ups and squad numbers have been fixed for most teams, if you use a team that I haven’t done then you can fix it in edit mode safe in the knowledge that I won’t release another update that messes it up again.
Kits
Again Bhattu Krishna has been busy adding more new kits and I have done quite a few as well. I believe that every unlicensed Premier League, Bundesliga, J-League and Championship team now has their 2014/15 kit as well as quite a few unlicensed Liga Zon Sagres and Liga MX teams.
Copa Libertadores 2014 Players
While I was away Bhattu fixed all the remaining names of the Copa Libertadores 2014 players.
Player Appearances
I’ve added a few new appearances for players I have created and Bhattu has updated lots of player boots and accessories.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 Commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Item Reviewed: PES 2014 PS3 Option File Update v3.2 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top